System Administrator IV - Active Directory
• Serves as the principal Active Directory SME
• Develops solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
• Conducts root cause analysis to identify, diagnose, and resolve problems with active directory
• Orchestrates maintenance to ensure the integrity of the Active Directory DIT and Schema
• Configures, tests, and maintains MS Windows equipment’s and Active Directory services
• Creates and maintains comprehensive documentation of the Active Directory design and configuration
• Resolves interoperability problems to obtain operations across all platforms including email, file transfer, multimedia, teleconferencing, authentication, and the like.
• Support implementation of new design/layout for Active Directory structure or schema
• Administer active directory security
• Works with vendors to evaluate new products and features related to Active Directory
• Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced engineers
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
• Participates in routine meetings and special projects as required.
- TS Clearance
- MS Degree
- 15 Years+ Experience
- Certification - Security+