Information Assurance/Security Specialist III (ACAS)
• Installation, monitoring, testing, troubleshooting, and administration of the ACAS/Nessus Vulnerability Scanner applications
• Provide technical support to customers involving a wide range of software, hardware, and DoD specific applications with respect to the ACAS solution
• Analyze and assist in the application of (STIGs) and (IAVAs)
• Ensure scheduled scans are covering 100% of intended assets and are being run successfully
• Understand how to run scans and create reports within Security Center.
• Configure, optimize, and test vulnerability scans against new and existing Operating Systems and platforms
• Perform ACAS Vulnerability scans utilizing Security Center and Nessus Manager w/deployed Nessus Agents.
• Perform scan policy analysis & configuration to determine the impact of vulnerability scanning against target devices
• Troubleshoot credential failure issues by performing configuration analysis against the target device
• Conduct vulnerability analysis, research, collaborate with System Administrators to mitigate identified vulnerabilities and/or author Plans of Actions and Milestones (PO&AM) as needed
• Configure, operate, and maintain HBSS and its components (ePolicy Orchestrator, McAfee Agent, Data Loss Prevention, Host Intrusion Prevention System, Policy Auditor, ESS, Asset Baseline Monitor, and Virus Scan Enterprise) on Windows and Linux creating exceptions to allow essential processes to continue uninterrupted
• Provide guidance on vulnerability and malware remediation.
- TS Clearance
- BA/BS Degree
- 10-15 Years Experience
- Certification - Security+