System Administrator III - Cloud
• Support Federal Government clients in their cloud operations to enhance, optimize, and maintain their computing capabilities across their technical landscape.
• Interview clients' to understand application and infrastructure current state.
• Lead clients' working sessions to identify, categorize, prioritize and analyze data and information to work into cloud migration action plans.
• Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Azure Orchestrator
• Manage cloud infrastructure from the portal, PowerShell, or using the CLI.
• Azure AD, Azure WAF, Azure Resource Manager Experience Required
• Experience with and understanding of virtualization technologies
• Experience / familiarity with Pulse, F5, ACAS, and HBSS.
• Works with customer(s) to provide hands-on first level support.
• Responsible for day-to-day operations and maintenance (O&M) support of servers, crisis management and hands-on technical support
• Experience implementing, migrating, managing, operating systems/applications, subnets, databases, and Kubernetes in an enterprise cloud computing environment. Experience writing technical documentation, especially in relation to Cloud
• Understanding of TCP/IP
• Knowledge and experience resolving security vulnerabilities
• O&M support of Windows and Virtual Machines
• Installation, configuration, and O&M support of monitoring solutions across the support platforms
• O&M application of security updates and quarterly patch management across all systems working closely with customer and internal Security teams for remediation
• Perform incident and change management on all devices and operating systems
• Perform maintenance as required
• Mentor other Mid-Level Windows Administrators
• Hands on experience with Azure (must have used the portal or used CLI, and API's).
• Be able to provide Azure Certification(s)
• Minimum of 3 year of experience actively implementing cloud solutions and using Azure services.
• High proficiency in written and oral communication for conveyance of cloud solution work products. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- TS Clearance
- BA/BS Degree
- 10-15 Years Experience
- Certification - Security+