System Administrator II (NOSC)
• The candidate will provide the full range of support services required to manage the day-to-day operations and systems administration of the DTRA IT computing environment, ensuring reliable, secure, and efficient availability of the current and evolving DTRA IT services and capabilities.
• The candidate will support the Network Operations and Security Center (NOSC) for the Agency on a 24x7x365 basis, in accordance with requirements for a Defense Agency NOSC and appropriate DoD Directives.
• Included in this objective the candidate will maintain real-time situational awareness of the DTRA IT infrastructure and supported environments; shall lead restorative actions to ensure all networks remain up and operational.
• Additionally, the NOSC supports the Systems Administration function with vulnerability management, and the contactor shall continuously monitor infrastructure equipment and apply patches and interface with Sys Ad to support the sustainment of over 1,300 servers on three enclaves.
• In order to mitigate security risks, the candidate will coordinate closely with the government and support team responsible for Cybersecurity Support Services (Task Order 2) ensure security upgrades, patches, configurations, and logging are introduced and implemented with appropriate priority commensurate with the level of exposure to potential cybersecurity threats.
• The DTRA IT Infrastructure supports approximately 5000 users using distributed operations between the National Capital Region (NCR) and DTRA Albuquerque, NM and supporting facilities on Fort Belvoir, VA, as well as sites in Albuquerque, NM, Eglin AFB, FL, and a variety of CONUS and OCONUS locations. In support of the DTRA IT Systems Administration Group the candidate will support multiple computer networks at various levels of security classification.
• The candidate will plan, manage, back up, troubleshoot, fix/repair, install OEM and security patches and upgrades, and monitor the health of the DTRA IT Server and Storage infrastructures to ensure continuous, secure, and efficient access to the full range of DTRA partners.
• The contractor will provide application support to various DTRA offices as designated in Service Level Agreements (SLA) with those offices.
- Secret/TS Clearance
- HS/Associate Degree
- 5-10 Years Experience
- Certification - Security+