Database Specialist III
• Provides all activities related to the administration of computerized database.
• Projects long range requirements for database administration and design in conjunction with other managers in the information systems function.
• Includes database design, database structure identification, database schema definition, database access privilege management, database query optimization, documentation, database instance upgrades, long-range requirements, operational guidelines, and database protection
• Conducts quality control and auditing of databases in a web based environment to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
• Advises users on access to various web-based databases.
• Designs, implements, and maintains complex databases, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation, and statistical methods.
• Applies knowledge and experience with database technologies, development methodologies, and front end /backend programming languages (e.g., SQL).
• Performs database programming and supports systems design.
• Maintaining information assurance (IA) security documentation and artifacts for SQL databases.
• Includes maintenance of database dictionaries, overall monitoring of standards and procedures, file design and storage, and integration of systems through database design.
- TS Clearance
- BA/BS Degree
- 10-15 Years Experience
- Certification - Security+