HelpDesk Specialist III
• Capture and reporting of IT Service Desk support metrics
• Installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting for all users of the DTRA systems
• Maintain a web-based capability for DTRA users to enter, track and escalate Service Desk tickets, as well as self-service actions (currently using Remedy)
• Remote access configuration and support for DTRA users and external customers as required (supporting telework, off-site travel, and mission or contingency operations)
• Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot computer peripherals
• Provide tracking for all deployed IT assets from procurement to disposal to allow real-time accounting of IT assets to both government and contractor personnel
• Provide end-user software and application support
• Coordinate security and situational awareness concerns with DTRA NOSC
• Provide technical assistance and customer support in the operations and maintenance of wireless voice and data services.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• The Helpdesk Specialist will gather feedback directly from the service desk customer regarding their level of satisfaction with the service provided. Survey responses will be voluntary for customers. The survey content will be reviewed and utilized in performance reviews.
• Service Desk call answering after normal business hours (0600 – 1800) are currently covered by the NOSC. Support services are limited outside the normal business hours unless advance arrangements are made to support scheduled after hours activities.
• Performance measures for this position focus on effectiveness, responsiveness, and overall customer satisfaction.
- TS Clearance
- BA/BS Degree
- 10-15 Years Experience
- Certification - Security+